||B.S. in Business – Information Technology Management. ~Western Governors University
||Certified Associate in Program Management (CAPM #2780673) Project Management Institute
|IT Operations Manager, SR Consulting Worldwide
||2018 - Present
- Manager and mentor for a team of technicians in supporting approximately 25+ facilities and the Corporate Office.
- Primary tech on upgrading core hardware and vSphere infrastructure including SANS, hosts, and transition of VMs.
|Board Member & Director of Operations. (Volunteer) Gallifrey One Conventions
||1998 - Present
- Responsible for eight departments including Children's Services, Member Services, Autographs, Floor Managers, and Main Stage staff.
- Oversee the administration of vendors including contracts and setup
- Coordinate and maintain master list for staffing and manage primary contact email for staff.
|IT Manager. Zerep Management
||2007 - 2018
- Created Bridge Builders Team to processes between Departments and Companies resulting in a measurable improvement in the flow of services and successfully meeting contract requirements
- Project Manager for over 20+ projects with successful completion and within budget.
|Volunteer Group Leader. VM Ware User Group (VMUG) of Inland Empire
||2012 - 2016
- Collaborated with VMware engineers to facilitate high level discussions and presentations.
- Arranged sponsors, presenters, and scouted locations for local meetings throughout Inland Empire.
|United States Navy
- Veteran of Foreign Wars (VFW) – Life Member
VMware vSphere & Horizon View, Compellent SANs, Active Directory, Windows Server, SQL, Exchange, Barracuda Firewall & Spam Filters, Sonicwall, Fonality, Nextiva, VOIP, SIP, Tyco Cloudvue, Vendor Management, VPN, Troubleshooting, Technical Writing, Team-Building, Operations Management, Business Policy & Procedures, Project Management & Planning, Disaster Recovery, DNS, DHCP, Trainer
IT Operations Manager
|SR Worldwide Consulting, Norco, CA
||2018 – Present
- Lead IT Department in support of 25+ business units located within the US, Australia, and UK.
- Primary support for virtualized infrastructure and supporting hardware.
- Included a complete replacement of core physical infrastructure and transition of all data.
- Upgraded virtualized environment from vSphere 5.5 to 6.7 during transition.
- Develop, implement, and oversee support and preventative maintenance plans for business units.
IT Manager / Network Administrator / Safety Manager
|Zerep Management, Corp., City of Industry, CA
||2007 – 2018
- Led IT Department that providing services for Zerep Management and subsidiaries Valley Vista Services, Vincent's General Services, Municipal Maintenance, as well as jointly owned Grand Central Recycling.
- Delegating tasks and supervising IT staff
- Testing to ensure continuous performance with zero data loss and 99% up-time.
- Vendor management
- Oversaw server, hardware, software, and networking systems purchasing, monitoring, maintenance, and support.
- Authored multiple handbook policies covering password, email, laptop, internet, and smart phones usage. Institute company-wide training courses on computer usage, basic troubleshooting, and social engineering awareness.
- Project Manager for multiple successful company-wide projects within budget including:
- Implementing virtualization of 30+ desktops and 15+ servers throughout multiple locations
- Performing complete replacement of core system physical infrastructure consisting of blade servers & SANS with minimal user impact and within budget
- Migrating from Oracle to SQL based Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system including billing, dispatch, and Customer web interface
- Replacing of Nortel PBX system with Fonality VOIP based on premise phone system. As the company needs changed, moved to a cloud based Nextiva Business Phone System
- Instituting an internal content management web site for easy and centralize access to company policies, procedures, and training materials
- Transitioning to new ISP and secondary ISP including updating all DNS settings both internal and external.
- Co-chaired Safety Committee and served as Safety Manager overseeing all safety protocols for Zerep Management and subsidiaries Valley Vista Services, Vincent's General Services, Municipal Maintenance, as well as jointly owned Grand Central Recycling.
- Established and maintained Injury and Illness Prevention Programs (IIPP) including writing policies for Heat Illness, Respirator use, and Emergency Action Plans.
- Coordinated with OSHA, Insurance Brokers, local Police/Fire Departments, temp agencies, and internal employees to establish safety training programs and practices resulting in lower Experience Modification Factor (XMOD) scores that translated to reduced insurance and Worker’s Comp rates.
|Confidence Builders Toastmasters
||2019 - Present
|VMWare User Group (VMUG)
||2012 - Present